Position will cover primary territories of Arkansas and North Louisiana and can eventually grow beyond these areas. The position can work remotely and will report to the Regional Market President in Little Rock, Arkansas.
Responsible for developing new correspondent banking business with community financial institutions throughout FNBB’s market footprint; assists with growing deposit, electronic banking, image cash letter, loans, Capital Markets and other related business and product utilization in those respective markets. The position is responsible for attaining established individual, department and Bank goals through active participation in sales management and calling programs.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Engages in business development activities and solicitation of new business prospects; actively involved in instilling and maintaining a positive sales environment through education of the company’s products and services; investigates and follows-up on significant changes in status of existing customers; meets with customers to discuss needs and outline appropriate Bank services and to resolve problems as necessary; assists in the organization of the department, coordinating available resources (e.g., staff, materials, etc.) for maximum results; and reviewing marketing strategies in relation to department and company goals and recommending suitable marketing approaches.
2. Reinforces the application of superior customer service through his or her example along with appropriate follow through with involved customers and employees; conducts specific periodic meetings and presentations on this topic with department officers and staff members.
3. Contributes to the overall profitability of the company; assists in the implementation of costs controls, income generation, and regional marketing efforts.
4. Assists other officers in resolving inquiries and providing support; participates in various internal committees assigned by senior management.
5. Maintains an advanced knowledge of financial industry status and trends.
6. Responds to inquiries or refers inquiries to the appropriate department or person, and exhibiting the necessary follow through with customers and/or staff involved.
7. Processes, solves and answers complex customer transactions, problems or inquiries.
8. Follows policies and procedures; completes administrative tasks correctly and on time; supports the Bank’s goals and values; benefits the bank through outside activities.
9. Other as assigned.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
Financial Services experience
Financial Services Sales (desired)
Correspondent Banking (desired)
Significant - 3 or more days per week on average with company provided vehicle.
First National Bankers Bank
Community banks throughout the United States turn to First National Bankers Bankshares, Inc. and its subsidiaries, First National Bankers Bank, FNBB Services Corp., FNBB Capital Markets, LLC and FNBB Insurance Agency, LLC for solid, reliable correspondent bank services. FNBB, Inc. has demonstrated its commitment to the future of community banking through investments in technology and programs that allow us to deliver an ever expanding range of services to the community banks we serve.
FNBB, Inc. is organized to be a profitable and well capitalized financial services corporation providing high quality correspondent services which facilitate the success and growth of our shareholders and clients. We are focused on serving the management and financial needs of community financial institutions in the United States.
SERVICE BEYOND COMPARISON
Our goal is to provide correspondent products and services at competitive pricing to help community bankers streamline their operations and build their business. We are able to meet this goal by achieving economies of scale and passing the savings on to our customers. Our commitment to the future of community banking is evidenced through our investments in technology and programs that allow us to deliver an ever-expanding range of services to you.
First National Bankers Bankshares, Inc. and all subsidiaries are Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. Equal Employment Opportunity Posters If you’d like to view a copy of the company’s affirmative action plan or policy statement, please email HumanResources@bankers-bank.com. If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact HumanResources@bankers-bank.com or 225-231-5001. This telephone line and email address is reserved for job seekers with disabilities requesting accessibility assistance or an accommodation in the job application process. Please do not call about the status of your job application if you do not require accessibility assistance or an accommodation. Messages left for other purposes, such as following up on an application or non-disability related technical issues, may not receive a response.
Company Website: www.bankers-bank.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)