ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
• Installing, configuring, testing and maintaining hardware, operating systems, application software and system management tools.
• Ensuring the highest levels of systems and infrastructure availability of mission critical services.
• Gauge the effectiveness and efficiency of existing systems; develop and implement strategies for improving or further leveraging these systems.
• Design and perform server and network security audits.
• Help develop, plan, and execute the organization’s Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity Plans, and work with critical vendors to test their DRP's and BCP's.
• Integrate servers, including database, e-mail, print, and backup servers and their associated software into enterprise systems.
• Ensure system connectivity and security of all servers, network devices, software, and other applications.
• Create and maintain documentation as it relates to system configuration, mapping, processes, and service records.
• Ensure compatibility and interoperability of in-house computing systems.
• Coordinate and perform in-depth tests, including end-user reviews, for modified and new systems.
• Monitor and test system performance; prepare and deliver system performance statistics and reports.
• Provide guidance to other members of the IT staff.
• Monitor and test application performance for potential bottlenecks, identify possible solutions, and work with developers to implement those fixes.
Maintain the Bank's email system and security, backup, and redundancy strategies for email.
• Participate in the design of information and operational support systems.
• Function as liaison with vendors and other IT personnel for problem resolution.
Industry certifications desired from recognized technology manufacturers such as CCNA, MCSA, VCP are desired.
5+ years of systems and/or network engineering experience is required; 8 years is preferred.
Experience with network technologies and with system, security, and network monitoring tools
Understanding of the latest security principles, techniques, and protocols.
Experience with Cisco network environments and command line interfaces.
Experience with IP and Subnetting Practices.
Experience with network routing protocols and standards, such as BGP, OSPF, and EIGRP.
Experience with network switching protocols and standards, such as link aggregation, VLANs, 802.1Q trunks, and VTP.
Experience with virtualized environments using VMware ESX, including iSCSI networks, multiple SAN’s.
Experience with Windows based environments including Active Directory, Exchange, and SQL.
Must exhibit a high degree of professionalism and maintain the highest level of confidentiality.
Must have excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills in business and technical environments.
Able to work in a highly organized manner within a fast-paced, innovative, and continuously changing environment.
Working knowledge of MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Outlook, WebEx.
8 or more years of experience.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
First National Bankers Bank
Community banks throughout the United States turn to First National Bankers Bankshares, Inc. and its subsidiaries, First National Bankers Bank, FNBB Services Corp., FNBB Capital Markets, LLC and FNBB Insurance Agency, LLC for solid, reliable correspondent bank services. FNBB, Inc. has demonstrated its commitment to the future of community banking through investments in technology and programs that allow us to deliver an ever expanding range of services to the community banks we serve.
FNBB, Inc. is organized to be a profitable and well capitalized financial services corporation providing high quality correspondent services which facilitate the success and growth of our shareholders and clients. We are focused on serving the management and financial needs of community financial institutions in the United States.
SERVICE BEYOND COMPARISON
Our goal is to provide correspondent products and services at competitive pricing to help community bankers streamline their operations and build their business. We are able to meet this goal by achieving economies of scale and passing the savings on to our customers. Our commitment to the future of community banking is evidenced through our investments in technology and programs that allow us to deliver an ever-expanding range of services to you.
First National Bankers Bankshares, Inc. and all subsidiaries are Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. Equal Employment Opportunity Posters If you’d like to view a copy of the company’s affirmative action plan or policy statement, please email HumanResources@bankers-bank.com. If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact HumanResources@bankers-bank.com or 225-231-5001. This telephone line and email address is reserved for job seekers with disabilities requesting accessibility assistance or an accommodation in the job application process. Please do not call about the status of your job application if you do not require accessibility assistance or an accommodation. Messages left for other purposes, such as following up on an application or non-disability related technical issues, may not receive a response.
Company Website: www.bankers-bank.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)