The position covers a broad variety of duties related to image check processing and payment transactions. The role requires a detail oriented employee with initiative and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to learn and apply check regulations to assist customers submit and respond to fraud related claims.
• Research, analyze and process system corrections related to bank errors in check processing.
• Post daily transactions and accounting entries.
• Maintain computerized records and thoroughly document work in an organized and timely manner.
• Train customers on FNBB operated systems.
• Monitor electronic file transmissions and work closely with IT to identify and resolve transmission related issues.
• Responsible for Internal and External Account Reconcilement.
• Gather and organize data to compile daily and monthly reports.
• Ability to prioritize and efficiently transition from one task to another to help the team quickly resolve operational issues.
• Additional tasks may be assigned as needed to cover workflow and ensure department coverage.
• High School Diploma
• Clear and concise verbal and written communication skills
• Problem-solving skills
• Organizational and analytical skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook, and Adobe Acrobat
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
First National Bankers Bank
Community banks throughout the United States turn to First National Bankers Bankshares, Inc. and its subsidiaries, First National Bankers Bank, FNBB Services Corp., FNBB Capital Markets, LLC and FNBB Insurance Agency, LLC for solid, reliable correspondent bank services. FNBB, Inc. has demonstrated its commitment to the future of community banking through investments in technology and programs that allow us to deliver an ever expanding range of services to the community banks we serve.
FNBB, Inc. is organized to be a profitable and well capitalized financial services corporation providing high quality correspondent services which facilitate the success and growth of our shareholders and clients. We are focused on serving the management and financial needs of community financial institutions in the United States.
SERVICE BEYOND COMPARISON
Our goal is to provide correspondent products and services at competitive pricing to help community bankers streamline their operations and build their business. We are able to meet this goal by achieving economies of scale and passing the savings on to our customers. Our commitment to the future of community banking is evidenced through our investments in technology and programs that allow us to deliver an ever-expanding range of services to you.
First National Bankers Bankshares, Inc. and all subsidiaries are Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. Equal Employment Opportunity Posters If you’d like to view a copy of the company’s affirmative action plan or policy statement, please email HumanResources@bankers-bank.com. If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact HumanResources@bankers-bank.com or 225-231-5001. This telephone line and email address is reserved for job seekers with disabilities requesting accessibility assistance or an accommodation in the job application process. Please do not call about the status of your job application if you do not require accessibility assistance or an accommodation. Messages left for other purposes, such as following up on an application or non-disability related technical issues, may not receive a response.
Company Website: www.bankers-bank.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)