This position will be located in one of the following offices:
Baton Rouge, LA
Lake Mary, FL
Little Rock, AR
Performs detailed quantitative and qualitative credit analysis and underwriting for commercial loan requests. Works closely with correspondent lending officers to understand and measure the risks associated with both new and existing client relationships and to create loan structures to mitigate these risks. Prepares in-depth written presentations summarizing loan requests with minimal turn-around times without much supervisory oversight.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Evaluates collateral adequacy, industry risk, purpose and viability of business.
- Obtains and analyzes pertinent financial and credit data to assist in determining the risk of the loan.
- Determines appropriate structure and pricing in light of borrower type, industry, collateral, and risk and documenting any deviations from the prescribed structure.
- Assesses strengths, weaknesses, and mitigants of loan requests.
- Completes financial and repayment analysis with a focus on cash flow, liquidity, and leverage analysis.
Education and/or Experience
- Bachelor degree in business related field with emphasis in management, accounting, finance, or a related field.
- 5 years of experience in financial analysis and commercial credit underwriting.
- All candidates must have superior verbal, written, and organizational skills.
- Must be able to prioritize tasks demonstrating both management skills and ability to achieve communicated deadlines.
- Excellent computer skills in MS Excel, understanding of business and personal financial statements, good phone and communication skills required.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
First National Bankers Bank
Community banks throughout the United States turn to First National Bankers Bankshares, Inc. and its subsidiaries, First National Bankers Bank, FNBB Services Corp., FNBB Capital Markets, LLC and FNBB Insurance Agency, LLC for solid, reliable correspondent bank services. FNBB, Inc. has demonstrated its commitment to the future of community banking through investments in technology and programs that allow us to deliver an ever expanding range of services to the community banks we serve.
FNBB, Inc. is organized to be a profitable and well capitalized financial services corporation providing high quality correspondent services which facilitate the success and growth of its shareholders and clients. It is focused on serving the management and financial needs of community financial institutions in the United States.
SERVICE BEYOND COMPARISON
FNBB offers a variety of correspondent products and services to community financial institutions throughout the Southeastern United States. In addition to providing correspondent services in our market area, our Capital Markets Division provides a full line of investment services through our partnerships with The Bankers Bank of Kentucky, Community Bankers Bank of Virginia and Atlantic Bankers Bank in Pennsylvania.
Our goal is to provide correspondent products and services at competitive pricing to help community bankers streamline their operations and build their business. We are able to meet this goal by achieving economies of scale and passing the savings on to our customers. Our commitment to the future of community banking is evidenced through our investments in technology and programs that allow us to deliver an ever-expanding range of services to you.
If you are sight-impaired and/or otherwise unable to utilize our online careers site, please contact our Human Resources Department at 225-231-5001.
Company Website: www.bankers-bank.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)